LONGEST LASTING OUTDOOR SANDBAGS WE MAKE
Non-degradableAcrylic fabrics are the materials used to make outdoor awnings. This fabric is tough, yet does allow water and air to penetrate, and will not fade or rot in the sun for at least 7 years. Once made only for the military, these semi-permanent bags can now be ordered online and delivered anywhere in the USA.
• 100 Acrylic Sandbags (14x26 inches)
• 100 Galvanized steel bag ties
MIL-SPECSandbag Store Acrylic Sandbags shall meet or exceed the following minimum specifications:
• Colors: Black, Olive Drab (NSN 8105-00-935-7101), Tan (NSN 8105-01-331-3704). Note: Camouflage Green 383 special order available.
• Free of holes, tears, punctures, and other defects; dry, flexible, and uniform in appearance.
• 14" wide x 26" long, open on one end (+/- 1/2" variance)
• Bio-deterioration resistant and ultraviolet light resistant
• No visible damage when dropped from 48" onto an unyielding surface
• Tie strings attached to bag. Galvanized steel bag ties also included with bags
Acrylic Sandbags PRODUCT REVIEWS