Wondering how to hold down a canopy tent on concrete?
Our affordable, secure, portable and extremely durable canopy tent anchor Apex sandbags work wonderfully to secure a canopy tent at farmers markets, street fairs, outdoor weddings, tailgaters, backyard parties and any event that benefits from temporary shade and shelter! Customers tell us that our Apex canopy tent weights just can't be beat... especially in strong, gusty winds!
Each bag holds up to 40 lbs of sand or stone. So, even in inclement weather, they'll safely and securely hold down most canopy tents.
- Shipped empty, Each Apex canopy sand bags Holds 40 lbs of Sand or Stone.
- Velcro® allows for easy and secure attachment to tent legs.
- Attached handle makes the bags easy to transport.
- Secures easily to guy lines or using the included straps .
- Sewn in D-Ring.
- Filling is fast, clean and easy thanks to the full circle zipper top opening.
- Available in 6 popular colors.
- We even offer personalized screen printing (additional fee) so the sandbag weights do double service. They work as attractive branding, marketing tools by helping you stand out from other event participants and merchants.
- Discounted quantity pricing and free shipping.
Any way you look at it, our attractive, durable and easy to fill Apex tent anchor sandbags are the best canopy tent weight bags available anywhere at any price.
Here is just one of the many positive comments we've received:
Finally, weights that work perfectly!
In the past 20 years I have tried multiple ways to weight my art show tent. Just used these last weekend at a show. Easy to fill, easy to carry and pack. Best way to weight down my tent ever!
Pros: Strong handle for carrying. I Like the strap to attach weight to top bars.
Read all Apex canopy tent sandbag comments
Street market photo source: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Portland_Farmers_Market.jpg